Cigarettes or smoking is a worrying habit.
This habit is growing day by day.
One a handful of countries around the world have banned it but it could not be formally implemented .
Many organizations are working in this regard .
Smokers usually between the age of 30 and 40 become permanently afflicted with the toxic effects of tabacco and develop permanent heart disease.
Smoking causes 20% of heart disease and one hundred and twenty people die form the disease every year.
Cancer is one of the deadliest diseases and about 28% of people are exposed to it every year through cigarette smoke.
Cancer of the tongue and esophagus are prominent in his prose .
The cancer also effects the airways and lungs.
The young are particularly affected by these diseases.
Smoking also causes stomach ailments including heartburn ,acidity and indigestion.
Tips for Quitting Smoking:
- The most important and easiest way is to make sure that you quit smoking at all costs.
- When wanted to smoke got up and began to take deep breaths in the fresh air.
- Doing So in the early days will cause you difficulties but will make your life easier.
- People who are addicted to cigarettes after eating say that they should drink mint tea instead of cigarette which will not affect digestion and will also get rid of cigarette.
- Stay away from partying friends who smoke .